Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Word of the year 2014

For 2014 choosing my word is really a biggie for me. Authenticity, my word of 2013, brought me to me, and in a very direct way: the hard way. I am grateful for what happened, and I want to build on that, to use the solid ground I started to create this year and to make the lessons worthwhile.

How to value all these lessons into something fruitful, something I can take with me for a full twelve months and if possible longer? A word that will help me to make my steps in study, work, relation, new ideas and building new futures?
I found this word cloud on www.createandconnect.org and used it for inspiration. So many words that can help me to make the next steps!


Picture from http://www.createandconnect.org/
On a new path, ground not so solid yet, a small path, not often used, creating my own world, words like exploring and risk come to mind. When thinking about developing, words like commitment, growth and focus. But before all that, it will be trying, finding, doing things for the first time, using the experience I already have. I'll need the courage I built up in 2012, the authenticity of 2013 to take the first steps. And that means I will need a lot of trust. Trust in me, trust in the people around me, trust in the path I have chosen.

So there is my word: Trust.

In me, in people, in the future, in my path. That's a word that will suit me for a while ;-).

I wish you, and all the people around you, a great last day of 2013, and a terrific 2014 with everything good!


Happy Newyear and have fun quilting!

Annemart

4 comments:

  1. Trust seems like a perfect word for the New Year. Have a relaxing evening. 2014, here we come!
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you posting again. Sometimes a hibernation is exactly what is needed to rejuvenate ourselves.
    Love your word for 2014....Trust!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have I hope the year ahead is a wonderful one for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your reaction, I love to read it!